Saturday 14 September 2013

NOTD September 14th: Essie - Not Just A Pretty Face

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you a nail polish I recently picked up, Not Just A Pretty Face by Essie.
Not Just A Pretty Face is a nude pink color. It is rather warm-toned and a creme, very shiny too.

Application was really great! With the first coat it seems very very sheer, but it builds up nicely after 2 already! I did 3 coats here.
In Germany, Not Just A Pretty Face sells right now as part of the Russian Roulette Collection, which constist of a couple of permanent shades. I know you can get it online, too!

I really love this nude color, it works nicely with my skin tone and I really enjoy wearing it!
What do you think of it?

xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.