Monday 9 September 2013

NOTD September 9th: OPI - Tiffany Case

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you the first of my 3 new OPI nail polishes from my latest haul! This is Tiffany Case.
Tiffany Case is a light blue glitter nail polish. The glitter particles are of a lot of different sizes, mainly rather small. There are also some rather big and round silvery ones in there.
Tiffany Case is of OPI's Liquid Sand finish, meaning it dries matte and to a textured, kind of gritty finish.

Application was really good. Due to the lots and lots of glitter, it has a somewhat thick consistency, but it's not problematic. Since it's so densely packed with the glitter particles, it's very opaque. I did 2 normal coats here.
Tiffany Case was part of the Bond Girls Collection that was released this Spring. It should still be available!

I really love this shade, it's so much fun and reminds me of a pool :D
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.