Monday 3 February 2014

MAC Patina Swatches

Hey there!

Today I'd like to show you some swatches of my first ever MAC eyeshadow that I recently purchased. The shade is called Patina.
Patina is a medium brown shade, not really warm, with a shimmer which is very very fine. The finish is called Frost.
It contains 1,5 gr and costs 18,50 Euros.
Pigmentation is really great, it is super soft and has a nice colour pay-off. I love how you can use it for any kind of look, from very light to dark and dramatic. A very versatile shade that I use a lot!
In case you are looking for something to compare it to or something similar, I swatched it next to Suspect from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, and My First Copperware Party by Catrice. It falls rather in between those two shades, and they were the closest I was able to find in my collection.
Has anyone of you tried Patina?

xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, I love such brown neutral colours. As you said, very versatile shade! Really great choice :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice eyeshadow!
    I found 2 similar catrice eyeshadow: 070 and 450!
    Have a look! http://robilia.blogspot.it/2013/12/saldi-catrice-estate-2013.html
    http://robilia.blogspot.it/2014/01/catrice-prodotti-autunno-2013-e-dupe.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right about these, thank you for letting me know! And I do actually own Mr. Copper's Fields, I don't know why I didn't have the idea to compare them!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.