Friday 5 September 2014

Benefit The Porefessional

What I'd like to show you today is pictures of one of my newest products to try out: Benefit's The Porefessional.
The Porefessional is a primer which is meant to minimize your pores. There are two possible ways of application: underneath your make-up as an actual primer, so you have a base to work with, or to refresh it, directly over your make-up. The first possibility will guarantee a longer last.
The product comes in different sizes, and what I bought is a travel size, as I thought it would be enough to try it out. It therefore contains 7,5 ml and cost me 10,90 €. The regular size contains 22 ml and retails for 33,99 €.
It comes in a little tube that you just press to get the product out. You then directly apply it to your face using your fingers. The warmth of your fingers will melt it into your skin easily.

The consistency is very smooth, you can tell that a lot of silicones are included in it. It makes your skin feel very smooth and even, but also closes and therefore cloggs your pores. You can tell a shrinking of the pores, I was definitely able to see it!
Due to the fact that it cloggs your pores in order to make them look smaller, I wouldn't recommend this for daily use. That would be too much, and not be good for your skin. For special occasions, however, I can most likely see myself using it again.

Has anyone of you tried it out?
xoxo, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.